lauantai 1. marraskuuta 2014

Time for good old out and in

I decided to change spark plugs and what's a better place to change them than garage floor? OK, at the same time I will also change the clutch and some other smaller things. This begins to remind me of how it was with my VW's, engine and gearbox out every winter and couple of times during the summer also.

I didn't even remember how heavy package this is. But there it is, ready for disassembly.
Now when the engine is out it would be easier to strip off all the electrics and replace them with universal harness. I'm also considering floor reinforcements of some kind. Let's see what I can do and afford as the air suspension is taking way more than I expected. I can't use Universal Air springs at the rear as there's not enough space. So I will have to come up with different, and more expensive, solution soon or I will run normal springs next summer.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti