keskiviikko 21. toukokuuta 2014

More testing

I've been now using 120 liters of E85 and haven't broken anything. That equals more km's than my bug has done during the last four years and for that I have rebuild the engine at least four times. So I'd like to say this is easy and especially affordable car to play with.

I did some corner weighting and the car ended up being 100 kg's more than I expected. It's 1220 kg with driver and full tank. 648 at front and 572 at rear so it's around 53/47 weight distribution.

Suspension has now settled and it feels actually quite good everywhere else but on cobble stones and speed bumps. Max boost I have seen on the logs is 2bar @ 6950 rpm on third gear when the controller was not working right. No blown hoses anymore but clutch didn't like that. I hope I do not have to change it until winter. I will have to settle for max 1.7 bar until better clutch as that seems to be the point where slipping starts to happen.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti